Permanent, Term Time Only, Part time: 20 hours
Do you want to work in a school which values you as an individual? Would you like to work in an environment where standards of behavior are excellent? Would you like to work in an environment which is committed to developing? Then, Avanti Court Primary is the school for you!
Avanti Court Primary School in Redbridge (are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated ICT Technician to start in January 2017.
The School has an inclusive ethos rooted in Hindu religious tradition and welcomes pupils of all faiths, backgrounds and learning needs.
This is a unique opportunity to help lay the foundations of a growing and innovative school, which is shaped by three key elements for both pupils and staff:
Development of spiritual insight
Avanti Court was inspected by Ofsted in February 2014 and was graded as a Good school. One of the many positive features of our school is the harmonious ethos in which excellent relationships exist and where children are impressively well behaved and love learning.
Our high expectations and clarity of vision and purpose means that everyone knows what we need to do to ensure the very best opportunities and experiences for our learners.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a professional and experienced ICT Technician who can provide a quality service to staff and pupils within our busy school.
- Will ensure the school's network and ICT equipment is reliable and effective and supports the work of staff and pupils.
- Comes from any background, faith or non-faith, who has high aspirations and expects the very best from all pupils.
- Recognises the importance of the culture and ethos of faith-based schools in securing high standards
- Has excellent interpersonal skills based on effective communication
- Has a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential.
- Ensures the Health and safety of all pupils
- Will show commitment to enhancing the school's spiritual ethos
- Is committed to their own professional development
- Will inspire, challenge, motivate and support the whole school community
We are able to offer:
- A strong vision of Educational Excellence-Character Formation- Spiritual Insight
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly pupils
- A committed and motivated staff team supported by an effective Governing Body
- Professional development with high expectations that everyone learns, grows and achieves
- Supportive parents and governors
- A hardworking team of professionals who are encouraged to have high expectations.
Avanti Court is committed to the safeguarding of all children and as such we will seek references prior to appointment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure Barring Services check (DBS) check. Please note that we do not accept Curriculum Vitae in line with our safer recruiting procedures.
To discover more about this exciting opportunity contact: Ms. Tricia Johnson (Office Manager) on 020 8551 9489. Visits strongly encouraged and welcome by appointment.
The school uses the services of Havering to support our recruitment but the school is located in Redbridge!
Please apply online by visiting www.haveringschools.jobs
If you experience technical difficulties, please contact Education HR on 01708 434255.
Working in partnership with Havering Education HR.
Closing date for applications: Friday 9th December 2016, 9am
Shortlisting: Friday 9th December, 12pm
Interviews: to be confirmed