37 hours per week; 52 weeks per year,
Based at Acorn Education Trust, Kingdown School, Warminster
Reporting to the Trust’s IT Manager, the post holder will support the ICT infrastructure across schools within the Trust.
We can offer:
· Opportunities for training and progression;
· Opportunities to work in a variety of the locations within the Trust;
· Opportunity to work in a caring and supportive community environment;
The successful candidate will have:
· An excellent knowledge of IT hardware and software;
· The ability to communicate with staff and students with varying ICT expertise;
· An appropriate ICT qualification;
· Experience of working in an educational environment is an advantage.
We are looking for someone who is:
· A team player who can work with a variety of staff and students;
· Organised and consistent;
· Positive with a “can-do” attitude.
For further information contact Rob Knott, IT Manager, on 01985 224206 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.acorneducationtrust.com.
Please be sure to read supporting documents below. To apply use the "apply" button.
Interviews: Date to be confirmed
Acorn Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful in obtaining this post you will be subject to a DBS check and health screening.