Required December 2017
Salary circa £22,000 dependant on experience
37 hours per week (full time)
Based at Acorn Education Trust, Kingdown School, Warminster
Reporting to the Trust’s IT Manager, the post holder will support the ICT infrastructure across schools within the Trust.
The successful candidate will have:
· An excellent knowledge of IT hardware and software;
· The ability to communicate with staff and students with varying ICT expertise;
· An appropriate ICT qualification;
· Experience of working in an educational environment is an advantage.
We are looking for someone who is:
· A team player who can work with a variety of staff and students;
· Organised and consistent;
· Positive with a “can-do” attitude.
For further information visit www.acorneducationtrust.com or to apply click the apply button:
Rob Knott, IT Manager
Tel: 01985 224206
Closing Date: 6th October 2017
Interviews: To be confirmed
Acorn Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If successful in obtaining this post you will be subject to a DBS check and health screening.