Freebrough Academy are seeking to appoint an Inclusion Administrator to provide administrative support to the Inclusion Co-ordinator.
You will join Northern Education Trust which offers opportunities to access outstanding practices and resources to enhance the learning experience of our students.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Relate to students in a pleasant manner and recognise potential child safeguarding issues
• Offer excellent communication and listening skills with students, parents/carers and professional agencies
• Have a flexible approach and a strong work ethic
• Respect and maintain confidentiality at all times
• Have a high level of experience using Microsoft Office packages including word processing, e mail and excel
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. We expect all adults to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our pupils.
Please note CVs are not accepted and your letter of application/supporting statement should be no longer than 2 sides of A4.
Completed application forms to be emailed to Eileen Chapman – Business Manager
Telephone: 01287 676305