This is an excellent opportunity to join St Sampson's High School, to be part of an exciting period of change in secondary education and enjoy an exceptional future on a beautiful island.
As our Inclusion Champion, you will lead and work collaboratively with the Inclusion team, as well as teachers across the school, to drive the progress of vulnerable students with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties and/or persistent attendance difficulties in school.
Furthermore, you will play a significant role in school improvement and self-evaluation through excellent management of the Inclusion team and through partnership working with other schools in the Federation.
Guernsey is a remarkable place in which to work. We can offer you not only a challenging and rewarding career but a healthy work-life balance and outdoor pursuits in abundance.
This post carries an eight-year employment permit. If appointed, you can also expect to:
- Benefit from the stunning scenery and enviable quality of life;
- Work in a well-resourced school with favourable PTRs;
- Receive a generous relocation package to the island, including rent allowance;
- Earn a competitive salary, above the UK median;
- Participate in a well-resourced public service pension scheme;
- Enjoy the benefits of more generous tax allowances on an island with no VAT.
How to contact us
For further information about the post, please contact Mrs Annabel Bolt, Headteacher on 01481 244411 or email: email@example.com
Applications can be made via our website.
Our Recruitment team can be contacted on 01481 747394 and if you would like to register for information about future teaching vacancies, please visit www.gov.gg/careers
Closing date: 9.00am on 23rd May 2018.
Interview date: 25th May 2018.