INCLUSION CO-ORDINATOR (ALTERNATIVE BASE)
Scale 5 (p22-25), term time only +5 days, 34 hours per week
Required September 2017
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to work within the school’s own alternative provision base, The Bridge. This is a flagship AP model which enables some of our students to receive a bespoke curriculum without having to go to outside providers, allowing them to remain as active members of the school community. The Bridge was established in 2015 in brand new facilities. As an inclusive and diverse school we wanted to create a facility that would cater for students who need alternative provision at a time when outside support in this area was diminishing.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POST
- Take the lead role within The Bridge for day to day supervision of students receiving alternative provision.
- To be responsible for administration within The Bridge.
- To ensure a support of appropriate and substantial differentiated resources from faculties for the use of students attending The Bridge.
- Contribute to the pastoral programme for these students
Trinity High School strives for excellence for all and was judged as a Good school with ‘good in all categories’ at our Ofsted in March 2015.
- Leading Edge School
- Sixth Form of 200 with a new Post 16 Centre in September 2013
- TEEP ambassador school
- PiXL Club School
We can offer you:
- Joining a highly committed, professional and dedicated team of staff determined to provide Excellence for All
- Excellent support packages for new staff
- A well-resourced department, in a school which aspires to be the best
We pride ourselves on high staff morale, collegiality and a positive can do attitude. Informal enquiries are welcome.
Closing Date: Monday 26 June 2017 (12.00 noon)
PLEASE FOLLOW TES APPLICATION PROCESS
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.