Applications are invited from well qualified and highly motivated colleagues with a minimum of four years full time teaching experience in high achieving schools who can demonstrate a proven record of outstanding teaching and learning and secure understanding of the National Curriculum within an Inclusion setting.
A recognised qualification in the field of Special Education is desirable; experience of supporting students with specific learning difficulties (SLD) is particularly welcome.
Applicants are expected to be working in a high attaining school.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:-
- An innovative and creative approach to providing an outstanding education beyond the National Curriculum
- The ability to inspire, challenge, support and empower students and colleagues towards excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relationships across the school community
- Excellent communication in English (written and spoken) and presentation skills
- Commitment to a Foundation to Year 13 school philosophy with the highest levels of pastoral care
- An understanding of the importance of continuing and enhancing the strong links already in place with Preparatory/Senior colleagues to ensure a seamless curriculum and transition from Preparatory to Senior.
Recent UK experience and knowledge of UK independent sector schools is desirable but not essential. Applicants will have strong ICT skills and a proven ability to use technology to support learning.
Kellett is a through-train school from Reception to Year 13 with two preparatory campuses and one senior campus. Student roll currently 1421; Senior 620; KLB Prep 320; PFL Prep 481.
Kellett offers a truly outstanding education, evidenced by a BSO Inspection, membership of HMC and IAPS, as well as exceptional public examination results.
Further information on the position, and online application process, is available through the school web site: