Our Good school is seeking to appoint a non-class based Inclusion Lead (SENCO)
Main Scale/UPS (plus TLR & Including Outer London Weighting) for September 2018.
Do you want to work in a school where “….everyone is valued and encouraged to achieve their best” (Ofsted May 2016).
Capel Manor Primary School is looking for an inspirational Inclusion Lead who…
Is a champion for children; capable of initiating and developing effective strategies which enable our SEND and vulnerable pupils to achieve their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
- An outstanding teacher, with a range of experience working with children with complex needs.
- A strong leader who is committed to providing the highest standards of provision for SEND & vulnerable pupils by supporting colleagues, team teaching and working with groups.
- Experienced in rigorous tracking and monitoring of children’s progress.
- Experienced in working within the SEND code of practice as a SENCO or teacher.
- An excellent communicator, with a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, governors and the community.
- Have or be willing to complete the programme to gain the National Award for SENCO (NASENCO)
- Fully support our values, vision and aims – “Strong teamwork ensures the school vision is made a reality” (Ofsted May 2016).
We can offer:
- Friendly supportive staff, governors and a diverse welcoming community – “There is a very optimistic culture that pervades the school.” (Ofsted May 2016)
- Full Continuing Professional Development & support enabling relevant SENCO qualifications to be obtained.
- Just inside the M25, on the Hertfordshire/Enfield border we have a new very well resourced building in a beautiful setting that provides opportunities for outdoor learning.
- Happy, enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn.
- Friendly supportive staff and governors and a diverse welcoming community.
All applicants are strongly encouraged and very welcome to visit our friendly school and to look at our website. Please ring the office to arrange an appointment. An application pack is available via our school website. http://www.capelmanor.enfield.sch.uk/our-school/vacancies. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. It is a requirement of this role that applicants are fluent in spoken English.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The school does not accept curriculum vitaes. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications closing date: Noon on 9th March 2018
Interviews: Friday 16th March 2018
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and anyone applying to work in our school is expected to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunity employer.