35 hours per week, Term Time plus 5 days (Permanent)
Salary: Band SO1 (SCP29-SCP31)
Actual Salary £22,525-£24,015 p.a.
Bradford Forster Academy is a new 11-16 Church of England secondary Academy and part of the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT), a growing Christian Multi-Academy Trust based in Bradford. The Academy opened on 1st September 2015 and now has 550 students on roll in years 7, 8 and 9. Within BDAT there is an exciting opportunity to work across a variety of growing diverse schools.
We are seeking to appoint an Inclusion Leader who will be pivotal in helping the academy to realise it’s educational vision of inspiring young people to become outstanding and ambitious for themselves.
The successful candidate will:
- Understand the importance of providing individualised guidance and support contributes to pupil development and well being
- Be able to identify and meet the needs of a variety of different students
- Have overall responsibility for the outcomes of the students in their care both - academic and non-academic
- Maintain records/management information systems
- Contribute to the overall ethos and aims of the academy
- Establish productive working relationships with all stakeholders
- Be able to prioritise and remain calm under pressure
We can offer you:
- An attractive, very well resourced working environment.
- Effective and supportive colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 18 June 2018
For full details, application form with information pack, please visit our website http://www.bradfordforsteracademy.co.uk/job-vacancies/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
HOPE ENDURANCE FORGIVENESS TRUST