GOSSEY LANE ACADEMY
Gossey Lane, Kitts Green, Birmingham B33 0DS
Telephone: 0121 464 2909
Fax: 0121 464 4801 Website: www.gosseylane.org.uk
Registered Company No: 08531479
Headteacher: Mrs S Amin
Come and join our family of schools!
Inclusion Leader/Cover Teacher required
Permanent Contract – TLR2B (£4297) TMS 1-6/UPS1–3
Pay range: Dependent on experience
Required from 1 January 2018, or sooner if possible Are you ready for a new challenge?
Are you able to teach and inspire the next generation?
Do you have a passion for inclusive primary education, are committed to educating the whole child and are able to monitor and support inclusion across the primary range?
If so, this is the role for you!
This post comes at an exciting time within the development of Washwood Heath Multi-Academy Trust. Gossey Lane Academy is a one form entry school. As of January 2018, Gossey Lane requires an outstanding teacher who can work across the age range and offer a range of skills to complement our ambitious and highly effective teaching staff. We have been on an incredible journey and I would encourage anyone who is interested to come and visit our brilliant school. This is a non-class based role with a 3 day teaching commitment covering different classes with 2 days leadership release time to lead inclusion and behaviour across the school.
You will be able to:
• Help maintain our positive ethos within the academy in accordance with our school motto: “Together we Aspire”
• Have a proven track record of success in the classroom
• Be at least a good teacher
• Work effectively as part of a team who are working towards a shared vision
• Provide a visible presence to pupils, parents, carers and staff
We will offer you:
• A happy and caring ethos
• A supportive Head of Academy
• Children who are brilliant and keen to learn.
• A range of employee benefits including wellbeing support, mobile phone insurance, discounted lifestyle benefits such as cinema tickets
• Opportunities for your own continued professional development, both internally and through collaborative working across the Trust
• On-site parking
The successful candidate will be based at Gossey Lane Academy B33 0DS. Gossey Lane is a successful and vibrant one-form entry primary academy with 228 pupils on roll and is situated in the suburb of Kitts Green which is to the east of Birmingham and has direct links to the M42 and M5 motorways, offering ease of commuting. Informal visits are strongly encouraged and are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Mrs Sarah Amin, Head of Academy at email@example.com or on 0121 464 2909 to arrange this, for informal queries.
Closing date for applications: Friday 30 June 2017
Shortlisting: Monday 3 July 2017
Interviews and lesson observations are scheduled for Monday 10 July 2017. Exact details to be confirmed in due course.
Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the care and welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to follow this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, qualifications check and at least 2 current references will be required.