We are looking for:
- An innovative, creative and enthusiastic leader with a proven record of excellent primary practice, including EYFS.
- The ability to celebrate and develop the learning of our diverse community and maintain our outstanding commitment to inclusion.
- A leader with the ability to raise attainment, progress and engagement across the school, especially for our most vulnerable learners.
- Experience of successfully leading an aspect of teaching and learning.
- The ability to manage and support pupil's behaviour positively and effectively in line with our behaviour code and school ethos and have your own approaches based on research and practice.
- The skill to facilitate, foster and nuture good communication within our school community.
We can offer:
- An exciting learning environment where challenging, innovative and engaging learning is at the core of what we do.
- Outstanding learners who speak 55 languages from 50 countries and who are all keen to learn and explore further.
- A supportive, enthusiastic and inspiring team to grow and develop with.
- An award winning and vibrant school which continues to achieve extremely high standards both in Harrow and beyond; an IQM Flagship School.
- An award winning Learning Hub for Safeguarding, where the child is at the centre of all that we do and the chance to work with Barnado's, NSPCC and UNICEF.
Unicef Rights Respecting School - Level 2
Article 29: Education must develop every child’s personality, talents and abilities to the full.
Completed application forms to be e-mailed to email@example.com
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended - please contact Ms J Hastings, School Manager, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Closing date: Thursday 27 May 2021 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Friday 28 May 2021
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years