Applications are invited for the above post. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven and well qualified individual to join Haywood Academy.
We are looking for an individual who can support students and staff to maintain high standards of behaviour while attending to the wider needs of the students including safety, well being and mental health.
As we strive for ‘great’ teaching and learning across our Academies, you will have the highest of expectations for our young people here at Haywood Academy.
If you want to work in an Academy where you can make a real difference to young peoples’ life chances, while working as part of a partnership of Academies, committed to cooperation and collaboration, then this may be the post for you. In return you will be supported and encouraged to enjoy a long and rewarding career working across the City Learning Trust.
The City Learning Trust is committed to raising the aspirations and achievements of all young people within our learning community and is a 3-19 partnership of Academies. We aim to create a world-class education system across our community of schools.
We are looking for someone who:
- has vision, energy and enthusiasm for learning and teaching,
- is proactive, innovative and focused on student outcomes,
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- is child centred,
- is committed to their own development and,
- is a team player.
In return we can offer you:
- an opportunity to contribute to the development and efficient operation of an education Trust that aspires to be world class
- a competitive salary structure
- an interesting and varied work schedule that will enable you to have a signifificant impact on the development of the organisation
- a commitment to your professional development with opportunities through a programme of personalised professional learning
Closing Date – Friday, 13 December 2019
If you are interested in having an informal conversation about this opportunity please contact Amy Fox who will arrange this (01782 853535). It would be helpful if your letter in support of your application is no more than 2 sides of A4. You may if you wish submit a CV with your application but not instead of it. Please send your application to: email@example.com
City Learning Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.