Salary range - C3 SCP19 - 22 (£24,799 - £26,317 FTE)
Location - Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, LS28 5SG
Closing date - December 9, 2019
We’re looking for an Inclusion Manager to join our team!
As an Inclusion Manager you will lead in supervising the academy’s Inclusion Unit on a daily basis, ensuring clear and concise expectations of behaviour are defined and upheld. As well as this you will lead on monitoring after school detentions and liaising with parents.
You will support the challenge and motivation of students, promoting and reinforcing self-esteem. As well as liaising with Year Managers and Teaching Staff over students who are being placed in the Inclusion Unit, being responsible for their conduct and progress.
At the top of your game, you’ll relate well to young people, collaborate effectively with other adults and work constructively as part of a team. You’ll need to be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to use initiative, work independently and stay organised.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and whilst role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic environment, where well-being for all is championed. We have a strong programme of bespoke CPD and believe in continual development. Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is a great place to be.
Benefits working for the Trust include:
• Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
• Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 5% Co-op discount
• Employee well-being committee with a dedicated health and well-being day
• Co-operative credit union
• Health-care cash-back scheme
• Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
• Season ticket and rental deposit loans
• Bi-weekly team newsletter to keep you up to date with staff news
Closing date: Monday 9th December 9am
Interviews: Wednesday 11th December
How to apply?
Please complete the application form attached below and email it back to email@example.com or post to: FAO: HR – application, Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, Priesthorpe Lane, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 5SG
Visits to the school are strongly welcomed. Please contact Jessica Poulter or Mandy Carlton on 0113 2574115.