Inclusion Support worker required near Barnsley full days Monday to Friday from October 2017 start (Vision are flexible for an immediate start dependant on candidate availability)
- Inclusion support worker
- Long term position
- Based near Barnsley
- PRU facility, catering for students who show signs of SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties)
- Our client PRU school based near Barnsley in Huddersfield, a special school for pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties (SEMH) are looking for a hard working team player to join them as an Inclusion Support worker.
- As an ISW, you will be passionate, caring and have the ability to create a safe and happy environment in which the students will reach their full potential.
- You will have interpersonal skills necessary to work productively with colleagues, parents, carers and external companies alike.
- You MUST have experience working with young people who show signs of challenging and difficult behaviours either in a school setting or in a community.
- We are looking for a candidate who has a real presence about them and fit in well with the team.
- The ideal candidate will have a full UK driving licence and their own vehicle.
Vision will help you find an incredibly varied and ultimately rewarding role with benefits such as:
- Excellent and transparent rates for staff
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling and Safeguarding Seminars (paid for by us) to continue your individual professional development
- Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them
- Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE
- If you feel that you meet the criteria then please send a copy of your up to date CV or, alternatively, contact our specialist SEND team at the Huddersfield office.