Inclusion support workers required through Vision for Education – West Yorkshire area
Are you looking for full time work in a challenging setting??
Are you available for work in September or October 2017??
Are you an experienced sports coach or have you any previous experience in youth offending / behaviour mentor??
Vision for Education are currently working with various settings across west Yorkshire who still have full time supply vacancies available for September and October (permanent posts also available)...
- Our specialist SEND team work with a variety of settings and cater for students across all key stages.
- We are currently looking for a number of Inclusion Support workers who have the experience and passion to work with vulnerable young students that present challenging behaviour.
- We are looking for candidates with compassion and empathy but also that are able to make a difference in young peoples lives.
- Vision for Education work with a number of settings, some do require experience however this is not essential.
- We are looking for candidates that have a great personality and are able to work well as part of a team and have the ability to adapt and make the most out of challenging situations.
- De-escalation is a big part of these positions therefore relevant experience is beneficial.
- Team Teach certificates are essential for this role, but Vision offer FREE training for successful candidates
If you feel you have the skills and abilities to work with Vulnerable young people in these settings then don’t hesitate to contact us today. Clearance procedures are subject to recent references and enhanced DBS checks.