Do you want to work in a school where students come first?
Do you want an employer who values their staff?
Do you want a values driven environment?
Do you want to be part of a growing school?
Do you always put students first?
We believe every student is unique and should be valued for being who they are. We are a growing school that offers the successful candidate the unique opportunity to help shape our student’s futures. Whether in a teaching or non-teaching role, at One In A Million, we all have a responsibility to our students.
We are looking for an experienced individual to lead our students who need additional support and an alternative learning environment in a main stream school for a variety of reasons.
The successful candidate should:
· Be able to plan, deliver and assess inspirational, specialist and highly differentiated lessons as the resident practitioner in our Accelerate area
· Make accurate and productive use of both assessment and data to promote good progress
· Provide a stimulating and well-structured learning environment suitable for students with both academic and SEMH difficulties
· Develop a bespoke curriculum that meets the academic, special and personal development needs of pupils in KS3 and 4
· Support the school through developing consistent approach to behaviour management, teaching and learning, marking, assessment etc. following relevant school policies
· Promote pupil progress by developing positive relationships with the school SENCo and support staff including HLTAs, HOY and LSA’s
To consider this role you would have to ask yourself:
Am I compassionate?
Am I honest?
Do I act with integrity?
Do I believe in excellence?
If you can say yes to the above and have the appropriate experience then we would encourage you to apply.