Information Services Support Technician | Charleville
Full Time | 38 hours per week
Continuing | Immediate start
Professional Officer Level 3 | $86,352 - $95,943
The role is based in Charleville and requires you to provide Information Services support to our schools in Charleville, Cunnamulla, Quilpie, and St George. This role involves you making frequent travels to support these schools, this will require overnight stays in these locations.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required
- relevant tertiary qualification at degree level or equivalent in Information and Communication Technology or a related field or a minimum of three years experience in a similar role;
- current ‘working with children check’ positive notice issued by Blue Card Services, Department of Justice and Attorney-General, or a willingness to and ability to obtain;
- demonstrated experience working with the Microsoft suite of products;
- provide maintenance and support of school information and communication technology systems;
- provide technical support and consultancy to school personnel;
- maintain relationships with external service providers as well as monitor and review service level agreements;
- empathy with the values and ethos of the Catholic faith.
Details of the position are provided in the Role Description.
Your application should demonstrate your qualifications and experience for this role and include your resume with the names and contact details of two referees, a completed Suitability Declaration and Employment Collection Notice.
Please submit applications via SEEK.
Enquiries about this position should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.