Information Services Support Technician | Roma
Applications close Friday, 13 September 2019
Full time | 38 hours per week
Continuing | From 1 October 2019
PO 3 | $86,352 - $95,943
(position arising from an employee resignation)
Toowoomba Catholic Schools (TCS) is a system of 31 primary, secondary, and P-12 schools located in Toowoomba, and across the Darling Downs and South West Queensland.
The role can have you be based in Chinchilla or Roma and requires you to provide high level Information Services support to our schools in Chinchilla, Dalby, Goondiwindi, Mitchell, Roma and Tara. This role involves frequent travel to support these schools.
If you are looking to expand your Information Services experience and acquire knowledge and understanding in the education industry, this will be the role that you have been waiting for.
- a relevant tertiary qualification at a degree level or equivalent in Information and Communication Technology or a related field or a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- current ‘working with children check’ positive notice issued by Blue Card Services, Department of Justice and Attorney-General or a willingness to and ability to obtain;
- effective relationship building and influencing skills
- demonstrated experience working with the Microsoft suite of products
- advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- empathy with the values and ethos of the Catholic faith
Further details can be obtained from the Role Description.
Please submit your application via SEEK and include
To discuss this role, please contact Paul Watkins, IS Operations Manager, Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office, by email Paul.Watkins@twb.catholic.edu.au or by phone 07 4687 4337.