This is an excellent opportunity and offers many benefits for those eager to work in a K-12 co-educational NSW school, with caring and passionate staff with a commitment to excellence. This is a dynamic learning environment, which fosters diversity, communication and professional growth.
About the Role:
• Teaching Year 7-8 Computers, Year 9 IST and Year 11-12 IPT
• Part-time (0.7FTE) Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 1 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Ability to gain a WWCC and NSW NESA registration
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Will be supportive of the schools ethos
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #WEB2001-541979MC – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2001-541979SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).