Lansdowne is a secondary school for children and young people with moderate, severe and complex learning difficulties including autism. We require a dynamic English specialist who will inspire pupils and be excited by helping to develop the English curriculum. Lansdowne is a purpose built school with facilities for students from 11-18 with autism and language delay/disorder.
You will have:
- A passion for teaching and learning
- Fresh ideas, energy and enthusiasm
- A commitment to Special Education
- A flexible approach
- A drive for continued professional development
- The ability to be an enthusiastic form tutor who is able to support a form group through guided reading, PSHCE and life skills
- A clear and shared vision
- Enthusiastic, happy young people who enjoy school
- A team of friendly, caring and hardworking staff
- The chance to make a real difference
- Specialist training in teaching young people with autism
- A purpose built school which will meet the needs of young people with autism or language delay/disorder
To obtain a recruitment pack, including Job Description and Person Specification, please contact Ganesh Rabinarain on 020 7737 3713. Email: email@example.com
How to Apply:
Please send your completed application form to Ganesh Rabinarain, Lansdowne School, Argyll Close, Dalyell Road, London SW9 9QL.
Closing date: 15th December 2017
Lansdowne School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs and in the recruitment pack.
Argyll Close, Dalyell Road, London SW9 9QL
Executive Headteacher: Linda Adams