Rutherford House School is in its final year before becoming full. We are seeking to appoint an inspirational SEN 1:1 Learning Support Assistant (LSA), who will support the school in its pursuit of developing lifelong learners who leave embodying our School and Trust values.
What do we offer you?
• Children who are happy, well behaved and have a desire to learn. Our children are confident, articulate and future leaders
• Excellent peer support and social opportunities from our outstanding, forward thinking team and across our 7 Trust schools
• A focus on the professional development of all staff, with opportunities to train as a teacher with us
• A chance to use your skills and passion through our club enrichment opportunities
What do we want from you?
• Commitment to deliver our School and Trust vision and values
• Enjoyment of working in a forward thinking, fast pace and developing school
• A positive outlook, confidence and a proactive attitude
• Capability to work as part of a team, including the Class Teacher, SENCo, parents and any outside agencies
• Experience of working within a primary school, ideally as a 1:1 support assistant or with experience of working with SEND (Special Educational Needs or Disability)
• A commitment to ensuring that all children’s needs are met
If you want to help children learn, enjoy and succeed and have the ambition and enthusiasm to work in partnership with us, we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are highly recommended. We have two open events, where you will have the opportunities to meet with Mrs Mallett (Headteacher) and have a tour of our wonderful school.
Open events dates: Wednesday 19th June or Thursday 20th June morning or afternoon
Please contact the Ms Smith (Office Manager) to make an appointment on either 0208672 5901 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available to download or can be requested from Ms Smith.
As part of BPET and Rutherford House’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, all employees employed within schools are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Further details can be found on the Disclosure and Barring Services website https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Rutherford House School welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.