At Phoenix St Peter Academy, we have transformed outcomes for children in just four terms. It’s a positive time to join our team and make a difference to the lives of our children. We are utterly committed to developing our staff and have a strong commitment to ensuring great learning in every classroom, every day.
What our teachers say:
- 'Our teacher residential was both professionally and personally beneficial to me. It was an opportunity to reflect on our personal goals and improve our approaches to work and life.’
- ‘I have received coaching from the Head Teacher on a weekly basis and she has empowered me to think about problems creatively, take risks and learn how to do my role very well.’
- ‘Weekly CPD sessions are tailored by the Deputy Head Teacher to our collective areas for development.’
- ‘I have had the opportunity to attend leadership training, which has helped me focus on my impact.’
- ‘Reach2 provide great training for NQTs in the region and I have enjoyed meeting other NQTs regularly to learn together.’
We are looking for a class teacher for a January start (or sooner if available). Later starts would be considered. We want to hear from people who share our values and want to work in a feedback rich, fast environment.
Please contact Miss Anne Stevenson, PA to the headteacher, to arrange a telephone conversation with the headteacher or deputy headteacher to discuss the role and to request an application pack.
Interview Date: Tuesday 17th October 2017