Join a team of creative individuals who constantly strive to deliver a curriculum that ensures our children succeed both academically and socially.
We are seeking a Y2 teacher for January 2020
Our ideal candidate will be:
- an aspirational team player;
- who demonstrates high levels of ambition and optimism for both themselves and their students;
- and is determined to make a real difference in the lives of our children.
In return we offer:
• a friendly, collegiate working environment;
• an exceptional, innovative and experienced staff team;
• a school committed to the enjoyment, achievement and well-being of all;
• an engaged and supportive wider community;
• and unrivaled professional development opportunities.
Visitors describe our children as, 'charming, delightful, confident and independent learners.'
And our adults as, ‘passionate, inspirational, dedicated and inclusive.’
While parents say, ‘'A very inclusive and diverse school which always puts the needs of their children first.’
‘Brilliant! We are so grateful for this school. So dynamic, excellent teaching, you have the feeling that everything is possible at Ark Franklin.’
To apply, please send your CV to the Principal, Janine Ryan, email: email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed continuously and suitable candidates invited to interview.
Deadline: Noon on Thursday 24th October 2019.
Start Date: January 2020
Salary: Ark MPS (Inner London + 2.5%) £30, 406 – 35,412 dependent on experience
Ark Franklin is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.