Instrumental Music Teacher
Our client is a top independent school situated in the Darling Downs. The college is an educational community fostering Christian Living in the Catholic tradition. They offer a wide range of academic and vocational subjects and cater for the individual boy - Academic, Spiritual, Sport, Culture and Social Interaction. The school is looking for highly professional and well qualified Instrumental Music trained teacher.
About the Role:
- Instrumental and Classroom Music
- Full time role
- Permanent for the right candidate
- Term 3, 2018 Start
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Excellent student behaviours
- Strong Catholic ethos
- Supportive leadership team
- Outstanding facilities and resources
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1803-526406SP
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526406SP – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).