Instrumental Music Teacher | String Ensemble Conductor | St Joseph's College, Toowoomba
Applications close Sunday, 12 September 2021
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible; applications will be reviewed prior to the closing date.
St Joseph's College Toowoomba is a Catholic Secondary Co-educational College catering for approximately 900 students from Years 7 - 12. The college is seeking an experienced and qualified String teacher and ensemble director to join the talented team of music professionals in the College Music Department. The preferred applicant must have expertise in instrumental teaching and ensemble directing.
Instrumental Music Tutors have direct contractual and billing arrangements with families and the college.
The ideal applicant will have
- experience that demonstrates a capacity and passion for directing
- suitable instrumental qualifications for the role
- demonstrated teacher experience with individuals and small groups
- ability to engage students 12 - 18 years old.
- capacity to teach beginners and advanced students
- experience in preparing students for music exams
- willingness to work within the college timetable
- passion and enthusiasm for teaching music to students
- ability to work in a team
- a current Working with Children Blue Card or willingness to obtain one.
Please submit your application via SEEK and include
- a cover letter, addressing the requirements above, outlining your experience
- your resume (to include the names of two referees).
To discuss this role, or any difficulties submitting your application, please contact Madeleine Minns by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 07 4631 8500.
Diocese of Toowoomba Catholic Schools