Interim Vice Principal
Salary – Leadership Scale
January 2020 to April 2020
Vision for Education is currently recruiting for an Interim Vice Principal for the duration of the spring term, on behalf of one of our partner schools in the Barnsley area.
The desired candidate will be a highly experienced senior leader, with a proven track record of successfully implementing strategies to support school improvement. The desired candidate will also be expected to act as role model within the staff team, championing diversity and implementing the ethos of the school.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptionally talented and committed leader to support the development of a dynamic and diverse learning environment, where students are encouraged and inspired to fulfil their potential. The role will be full time, for the duration of the spring term, therefore full availability throughout this period will be required.
Specific responsibilities are negotiable, based on the individual strengths and experiences of the successful candidate.
To be considered for the role of Interim Vice Principal you will:
• Have successful experience as a Senior Leader within a secondary school
• Be committed to creating an environment that promotes academic and creative achievement
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a genuine passion for outstanding teaching and learning, who motivates and inspires staff and students to achieve their best
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 243 5555.