Required for November 2017
1 x Intermediate Teaching Assistant - EAL
35 hours per week, Term Time Only Scale 3, £17,392 – £18,606 per annum (actual salary)
Closing date, midday on Monday 16th October 2017
We are seeking to appoint an Intermediate Teaching Assistant to work with the English as an Additional Language (EAL) Department. The successful candidate will possess excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills; the ability to communicate effectively; the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships; show initiative and accept guidance. Experience of working with students who have English as an Additional Language would be an advantage in this post.
The diversity of the school community ensures that Bow is a vibrant and interesting place to work.
• A well established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school