Required for October 2017
1 x Intermediate Teaching Assistant
35 hours per week, Term Time Only, Scale 3, £17,392 – £18,606 per annum (actual salary)
Closing Date, midday on Monday 16th October 2017
We are seeking to appoint an Intermediate Teaching Assistant with experience of working at an intermediate or entry level – working in classrooms, supporting learning, teaching and the progress of targeted students.
The successful candidates will possess excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills; the ability to communicate effectively; the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships; show initiative and accept guidance.
Additionally, a willingness to undertake specific training in working with students with special needs is a requirement of this post.
The diversity of the school community ensures that Bow is a vibrant and interesting place to work.
• A well established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school