Internal Exclusion Unit Manager
We are looking to appoint a highly versatile individual to manage our Internal Exclusion Centre as part of the school’s positive behaviour management strategy.
All Hallows is an Ofsted outstanding school in all areas with progress that puts us in the top 100 schools in the country. We are in the top five per cent of schools in terms of progress between Key Stage 2 and the end of Key Stage 4, using the Progress 8 measure.
· “Students work hard, concentrate in lessons and participate enthusiastically”.
· “Very harmonious and respectful relationships between students and between students and staff”.
· “Students’ progress is outstanding”.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment where students are exceptionally well behaved and keen to learn.
· Overseeing the smooth running of the Better Behaviour Centre (BBC).
· Maintaining appropriate standards of behaviour in the room in accordance with the schools policy.
· providing work for students.
· using different strategies to help modify student behaviour and assist them to improve their behavioral patterns.
· To maintain accurate records and update SIMS with accurate information regarding internal exclusion.
This is a very rewarding job so if you are flexible, supportive and understand the needs of young people, we would like to hear from you. You should be able to develop a range of strategies to promote a good attitude to learning in and around the school.
Salary range £21332 to £25623 (actual wage), dependent on experience and qualifications. 40 hours per week (8.30am to 5pm), term time only.
Applicants must be committed to supporting our values and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Please email your CV and covering letter, along with the names and addresses of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date Friday 7 July 2017.