The Christian Alliance P.C. Lau Memorial International School (CAPCLMIS) seeks a distinguishable curriculum and pedagogical leader with rich experience in the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IBPYP) to become the IBPYP Coordinator of the School starting from August 2019 or earlier.
Founded by the Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance (KTAC), CAPCLMIS will be opened in August 2020. The School will be an international primary school which will utilize the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme.
The IBPYP Coordinator of the School will be responsible for providing leadership, management and coordination relating to learning and teaching including IBPYP curriculum and pedagogy in order to commit to the educational vision of KTAC. He/she will work in the school management team to make sure that the whole school will fulfill the IBPYP requirements. He/she is also responsible to communicate with stakeholders on the academic aspects and provide appropriate and timely professional development opportunities for teachers and staff.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- A proven track record in IBPYP leadership.
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor Degree with teacher qualification or the equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a broad international outlook
- Strong ability to manage a culturally diversified school community and lead the teachers to develop the IBPYP curriculum and pedagogies
- Demonstrated profound programme and project management skills such as programme development, planning, finance and people management, and ability to build productive relationships with various stakeholders.
Please apply by submitting the following materials to the Search Committee for the IBPAP Coordinator of Christian Alliance P.C. Lau Memorial International School, Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance, 134 Waterloo Road, Kowloon, HONG KONG. Application submission by email is also accepted via firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is 15 March 2019.
- A letter of application no longer than two pages, explaining personal educational beliefs, leadership strengths and professional interests.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A list of three references with current telephone numbers and email addresses.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)
Type: Mainstream School
Funding status: State
Age Range: 5 - 11 years
Address: Fu Ning Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Telephone: <tel:+85227133733> +852 2713 3733
Website: <http://www.cais.edu.hk/> http://www.cais.edu.hk/