37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Chichester College, celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2015 and is a market leader in international student education, offering a range of academic and English Language courses to meet the needs of students worldwide.
This is an international role. Your territory will span continents rather than countries. As an International Business Development Officer, you will need to be pro active at establishing new business relationships whilst maintaining our established client base.
Key tasks include:
• Actively working with clients to sell our range of Academic and English Language programmes.
• Travelling internationally and domestically to meet with clients, attend exhibitions and industry events.
• Looking after your clients students to ensure ethical recruitment, maximum success and maximum enjoyment.
• Independently develop sales and marketing strategies for your markets and contribute to the overall international sales strategy of the College.
• To earn unlimited performance related bonuses as part of a dynamic sales team.
You will have a network of international contacts/agents and international market experience to draw upon. A degree and recent experience of student recruitment and responsibility of overseas markets are essential.
Key attributes we are looking for are:
• Someone who is proud to be a sales professional and likes being rewarded for their effort.
• Someone who will treat their markets like their own business.
• A self starter, who can work independently and make key decisions.
• Be well travelled, globally minded, culturally sensitive and socially aware.
• Be confident with effective presentation, communication and networking skills and a presence that will be noticed in an exhibition hall of 15,000 people and be someone people will want to meet.
You have just read a job advert that is actually as exciting as it sounds. Join our new team of internationally minded sales professionals and take your sales career global!
Closing date: 4 January 2018
Interview date: TBC
To apply, visit www.chichester.ac.uk/jobs or call Human Resources on 01243 537687 quoting reference HR4796.
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.