International Recruitment Manager
Highbury College is looking for an International Recruitment Manager to join our busy International Team.
The role of International Recruitment Manager will be responsible to the International Director, providing a high quality service for our staff and students in order to enable the College to meet their mission to enable all our students to succeed. Team working, organisation and communication will be of key importance, as will an overall approach that values people.
This post is full-time (37 hours per week) and all year round.
Highbury College offers extensive support to new staff including:
- Regular support and coaching throughout your first year
- A Mentor who will help you settle in to the College
- A thorough Induction programme
- Access to Learning and Development including a Free Course Voucher
- Support from the College to focus on CPD
What we can offer you:
- A world class pension scheme in which the College contributes 19%
- 40 days annual leave per annum (plus Bank Holidays)
- A canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
- A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website
- Discounted travel on the Isle of Wight Hovercraft service
The working environment:
- You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts
- You will be working for a Grade 1 outstanding College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience
So if you think you have the technical skills and experience we look forward to receiving your application. Further information about this role can be found in the Job Description.
Please note: If you require any assistance with the completion of your application please contact the Human Resources department on 02392 328910 or email the HR inbox on firstname.lastname@example.org