Part time, Permanent
MPS/UPS (£23,720 - £39,406) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to lead an exciting and committed team at Venturers’ Academy.
We are seeking an inspirational teacher who is committed to raising the attainment and aspirations of our students.
Candidates for this post should be:
• inspiring and able to motivate and challenge students to make rapid progress.
• able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Higher Degree Support Funding, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Venturers’ Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing Date: Monday 20th May 2019 at 9:00
Interviews: Friday 24th May 2019
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge and respond to all applicants.
Venturers’ Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.