The Inspire Partnership is a multi-academy trust of 9 schools based in Greenwich, Medway and Croydon.
We are seeking to recruit an aspirational and energetic class teacher to join our friendly team. You will teach intervention groups to accelerate progress for pupils across all phases, in each of our three Medway Schools. This is temporary role until July 2022.
If you share in our belief that success is gained by developing a growth mind set; one which values effort and believes anything is possible, then we want to hear from you.
You will be:
• A teacher with experiences in all primary phases.
• A highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice.
• An excellent role model for staff and pupils.
• A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, we can offer you:
• A friendly, dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school, the Trust and in the local community.
• A supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from the Trust’s Central Executive Team and a range of experts, such as specialists in pupil welfare, SEND and behaviour.
Further information about our Trust is available at: https://www.inspirepartnership.co.uk
Visits to our schools are welcomed, which will be co-ordinated following current guidelines.
To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Siobhan Lindsey, Regional Business Manager, 01634 294817.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applicants: 9am Monday 13th December 2021
* Should a suitable candidate come forward ahead of the deadline, interviews may take place at an earlier date.
The Inspire Partnership Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. The Inspire Partnership is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.