APTC Scale 1 (Point 6) £9.56 per hour
Full time salary £17,961
Bower Park Academy is an 11-16 co-educational school with 800 pupils on roll. Bower Park is part of the Empower Academy Trust providing staff with fantasitc CPD opportunities and shared practices across the Trust. If you want to be part of a school that is rapidly improving and want to make a difference to every child's life changes - we would welcome your application.
The successful applicant will be a committed practitioner who wants to develop their skills, knowledge and understanding to become the best they can be for our students. We will make sure you receive the CPD to enable that to happen! The position will be located at Bower Park Academy, or other locations within the Trust.
Empower Learning Academy Trust Inspiring Learners, Changing Lives
- Empower Learning Academy Trust was formed in September 2016 and currently consists of three secondary academies in the London Borough of Havering: Hall Mead School; The Brittons Academy and Bower Park Academy. The Trust has plans to expand into the primary sector.
- Our purpose is to inspire our family of schools to provide opportunities for our pupils, staff and leaders to be the best they can be, by creating a passion for lifelong learning, enabling our pupils to become confident and impactful world citizens.
- Our vision is to build a family of local primary and secondary schools with a shared ethos of continual improvement, where powerful teaching, challenge, support and accountability lie at the heart of creating environments that focus relentlessly on the needs ot the learning community and deliver outstanding outcomes for all pupils.
Why work at Bower Park Academy?
- The school is on a trajectory of rapid improvement - we want to recruit staff who want to be part of our journey to good within two years.
- An opportunity to join an ambitious new multi academy trust at the heart of the local community.
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development through the Empower training school.
General Terms and Conditions Remuneration
Hours of Work
By negotiation during November, January, March and May throughout to July and anytime throughout the year the Academy requires.
Please forward your completed application to Jon Ashwell - firstname.lastname@example.org before 12pm on 18th April 2018. Applicants informed of the outcome of the short listing and interviews will be held week commencing 23rd April 2018.
We are committed to the safety of our pupils throughout our recruitment and school practices; all jobs are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check. The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children.
We welcome applicants regardless of age, gender ethnicity or religion.
Should you wish to contact the school please telephone Mrs D Grix, Tel: 01708 730244 E-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: 18th April 2018 at 12pm