Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Invigilator in a mainstream secondary school in South West London. There are various invigilation shifts available from late November 2019. There are part time and full time temporary roles available, and the rates of pay will vary dependent upon hours worked.
About the Role
• Temporary work
• Ensuring Exams run smoothly
• Required to uphold the integrity of the examination process and ensure that the examinations are conducted in accordance with the relevant regulations
• Require personnel who are able to work within strict guidelines and to agreed protocols
• Start date will be November 2019, March 2020 and May 2020
• Rate of pay will vary based on hours worked: this will be up to £70 per day
• Hours will vary; shift duration can be from 2 hours per day, up to 7 hours per day.
About the School
• Improving school with a focus on developing both students and staff alike.
• New building with student expansion at the centre of thought
• Great working environment
• Ofsted RI – recent review shows the leadership is taking the school in the right direction
• Supportive leadership in place
• Co-Ed Secondary school catering for pupils aged between 11 and 18
• Sixth form available
• Located in a popular part of West London, with great rail and road transport links
• Located a short walk from an overland train station – Zone 3
• Sixth form
• Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Invigilator will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience working as an invigilator
• The ideal candidate will be organised, diligent, punctual and flexible with working hours
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number RXN1610
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.