Smart Teachers is recruiting for Invigilators to work in mainstream secondary schools in Brent. There are various invigilation shifts available from November 2019. There are part time and full time temporary roles available, and the rates of pay will vary dependent upon hours worked.
About the Role
• Temporary work
• Ensuring exams run smoothly
• Required to uphold the integrity of the examination process and ensure that the examinations are conducted in accordance with the relevant regulations
• Able to work within strict guidelines and to agreed protocols
• Start date November 2019
• Rate of pay will vary based on hours worked: up to £70 per day
• Hours will vary; shift duration can be from 2 hours per day, up to 7 hours per day.
In order to be considered for this role, the Invigilator will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience working as an invigilator within the last 2 years
• The ideal candidate will be organised, diligent, punctual and flexible with working hours
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating reference GMAinv1.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.