£18,870 – £20,541 FTE £15,948 - £17,360 actual salary
37 hours per week, term time only plus 5 professional development days
Hillsview Academy, which opened in September 2014, is an 11-19 academy of 660 students situated in the Teesville area of Redcar and Cleveland. We are within easy access of Middlesbrough and the Tees Valley and only 10 minutes from the A19 motorway.
Since the amalgamation from two predecessor schools we have worked hard at establishing a new school community which we can all be proud of. Our students are proud to learn here and clearly want to be successful – all they need is you!
We are seeking to appoint an Isolation Manager who will:
· Be responsible for running and manning the internal Isolation room
· Maintain orderly and disciplined environment for Isolation students
· Maintain Isolation log
· Liaise directly with the assistant Principal, learning teams and Student Manager teams for daily attendance in Isolation
· Maintain positive learning where necessary with Assistant principal regarding the reintegration of students into mainstream education
· Engage with parents of Isolation students
In return we will offer you:
· A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
· Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
· Opportunities for further professional development
· Extra-curricular activities and facilities for staff
· A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant Academy community.
You will be joining an excellent, highly skilled team from across the Academy.
We actively welcome visits so you can learn more about us. Please contact Duncan Hyde (HR Officer) at email@example.com
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
This position is required 3 September 2018. Interviews will be held as soon as possible after the closing date.
Closing date: Sunday 15 July 2018.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. To apply, please click on the 'quick apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.