Smart Teachers are seeking a dynamic and engaging educator to join this independent K-12 school with three campuses located in Sydney. With a great sense of community, candidates will enjoy a supportive school environment and should be respectful of its ethos and values.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary contract until end of the academic year
• Teaching Years 7-12 IST/IPT
• Potential to change timetable to involve just/ years 7-10
• Role commencing ASAP
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Amelia, quoting job reference #WEB2003-542888AM – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2003-542888SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).