Term Time Only, 34 weeks a year
35 Hours per week - 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday term time only
Plus one in every three Saturday mornings 8:30am - 12 midday during term time only (to be
paid as overtime) £20,000 (Pro rata), Actual: £14,614.50 + Saturday overtime
Clifton College IT Department provides technical support and services to staff, pupils and
parents 24/7 365 days a year.
The posts requires the IT Helpdesk Administrator to provide 1st line technical support to staff and pupils across the College and to manage the IT helpdesk.
The IT Helpdesk Administrator requires a good working knowledge of:
● Microsoft software
● Windows desktop operating systems
● Mac OS X
● Tablet computers and mobile devices.
● Helpdesk Systems.
● Active Directory administration.
● Google Apps For Education administration.
● SIMS / Insight / SchoolComms administration
● SIMS Teacher App administration.
● Impero Software.
● Computer Networking.
● Printers & MFDs.
● Salto Door Access system administration.
● Resources Centre administration/HTML experience.
The IT Helpdesk Administrator will not be an expert in all application areas but will have a solid foundation in modern computer based applications. Good interpersonal skills are vital and an ability to learn new technical content quickly is essential.
The post holder must have an excellent telephone manner, good interpersonal and organisational skills. This is particularly crucial as they will be liaising with College parents.