IT NETWORK MANAGER - Lime Academy Larkswood
We are looking to appoint a dynamic IT Network Manager who can lead and shape the future of IT for the Lime Trust. We support innovation and exploration in IT initiatives for organisation development and change implementation.
Please download the applicant pack for all the information on this exciting post.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• The ability to implement technical solutions and infrastructure
• An innovative approach to the future of IT
• A clear knowledge of fundamental school IT infrastructure,
software and hardware
• A good understanding of technical support, network operational
systems and system maintenance
• An attractive salary package
• An opportunity to create a new team and personalised approach
to leading IT systems
• Vision for career progression and personalised professional
• An experienced and supportive Executive Team and
opportunity to be a part of the IT strategy team,
• An iPad for individual use
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will
be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at
an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can
be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
The Lime Trust, as an aware employer, is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority.
Potential candidates are welcome to visit any of our schools. Please email Brendan.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Informal visit to school: TBC with applicants
Closing date: Friday 8th March 2019
Shortlisting Monday 11tth March 2019
Interviews 13th – 15th March - TBC.