The Wavell School
Specialist Technology College
Lynchford Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6BH
Tel. (01252) 341256
email@example.com / www.wavellschool.org.uk
37 hours per week, 52 weeks p.a
We are seeking to appoint an individual to work as part of a team to provide support to over 500 devices across the school site for both staff and students. This includes Servers, PCs, Macs, Mobile devices and printers running a variety of applications such as Server 2012/2016, Windows 10, iOS, MacOS, MS Office and Adobe Creative Suites.
Salary will be based on previous relevant experience and qualifications using the criteria below.
Job Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (10)
- Knowledge of MS Server 2012/2016
- Knowledge of MS Office Suites
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Managing Active Directory environments
- Experience with Virtualisation environments
- Experience of Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Knowledge of Apple operating systems
- Knowledge of switch configuration and VLAN management
- Understanding of networking principals and concepts.
- Knowledge of web filtering and firewall technologies
- WDS, MDT, or other imaging tools (both creating and deploying images)
- Office 365/Exchange Server
- Knowledge of Web Technologies
- Knowledge of SQL
- PC/ Laptop/Printer hardware troubleshooting upgrading and maintenance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with all age groups
- Organisational and prioritising skills
- A logical and tenacious approach to problem solving
- Flexibility to work outside of core working hours
- Own transport
Please download an application pack from our Website.
Closing Date: Monday 16th September 2019
“This school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.”
“In our school we are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity, whether required by law or not, in all aspects of our activities as an employer and service provider. This commitment is based on our belief in the broad principles of social justice and our aim is to provide services and employment on a fair and equitable basis. Our staff are encouraged to demonstrate their commitment to equality by taking active steps to: eliminate discrimination, promote equality of opportunity and promote good race relations"