Inspire their Remarkable!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and support the Head of IT and Director of IT in the delivery of the IT Improvement Programme.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will manage operation-related projects; to lead upon developing policy and strategy to ensure compliance to relevant legislation; supporting the ICT team to ensure that requirements for any systems meet the Trust's needs.
Key responsibility in the next 1-2 years is to assist in the delivery of the IT Improvement Programme, interfacing with the RM Project Management Team to ensure the successful delivery of the 4 IT Improvement Programme Streams:
- Core IT Infrastructure upgrades
- Migration of Academies to the RM Cloud
- End user device replacement of Windows 7 machines across the Trust
- IT Management Service deployment to all academies across the Trust
- In addition to the above, the Project Manager will also support various projects as required across the trust, in line with AET's Project Management Framework.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills:
- Experience of project management on large/complex projects
- Experience of delivering business objectives within given timescales
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels of the organisation
- PRINCE II Practitioner level or above
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - as a Trust with 58 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More opportunity for a national role - our central team develops strategies and resources that support our academies nationwide.
- More connection - a chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education is embedded throughout the Trust. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech-enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focused on delivering remarkable lives.
Closing date: Tuesday 25 February 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.