We are seeking a capable and enthusiastic IT Support Technician to join our current IT support team, in order to provide high quality support to our users across the school.
The role is to assist with the day to day maintenance of all IT equipment, as well as with new developments and projects.
You will join us following a recent upgrade to a Microsoft Server 2016 based vanilla network. Running Windows 10 clients and utilizing Office 365.
The department has its own dedicated suite of offices for carrying out day to day repairs and support tasks.
- An opportunity to gain experience of Dell and HP Server hardware and networking solutions.
- Access to industry standard solutions such as VMWare, MS SCCM and the latest MS Server operating systems and technologies.
- An IT rich environment comprising Pc’s, iMacs and iPads, which complement the schools high quality learning facilities.
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits.
- A supportive and open management team.
- Friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other as part of a lively, results focused team.
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is graded Outstanding by Ofsted. It is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits prior to interview are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
Salary: £22,518 - £23,748 / Grade 4 (Points 7-10)
Hours: 35 hours per week (All year round with a 6 month probationary period)
The closing date for applications is 28th November at 9am.
Interviews are to be arranged.
The job will commence as soon as possible.
If you need any further information please contact Mrs Christine Plant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8575 8222 Ext 411
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the DBS