Greengates School is a prestigious British International School in the northwest suburbs of Mexico City with approximately 1200 students aged 3 to 18. Our diversity is exemplified by the fifty nationalities represented in the school community. Greengates offers the IPC in the Primary School and University of Cambridge IGCSE followed by the IBDP in the Secondary School.
The school, which provides a caring, nurturing environment where students are encouraged to become independent learners, has developed an excellent reputation both throughout the region and globally over the past 66 years. Greengates’ students consistently achieve outstanding examination results at both IGCSE and IBDP level with many of them going on to attend some of the world’s finest universities.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic professional to the post of ICT Teacher in the Secondary School with effect from August 2018. Applicants must be qualified teachers with at least two years of experience.
Suitable candidates should:
· Have a PGCE or equivalent
· Be able to teach across the age and ability range
· Teach the subject from an international perspective
· Have solid experience of writing schemes of work
· Show an exemplary work ethic
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and a positive approach to professional development
· Inspire students
· Have a flexible approach to working within the school curriculum and structures
The school offers:
· A two year contract
· Generous local salary
· Sterling displacement allowance
· Health insurance
· Annual airfare
· Rent subsidy
Applicants should email Mrs Liliana Kuroda at email@example.com with the following:
· Letter of application
· Full CV with photograph
· Three professional referees with email and phone contact information (one of whom must be your current Head of School).
· Indicate your availability for an interview.