Ark is an international charity, transforming lives through education. We exist to make sure that every child, regardless of background, has access to a great education and real choices in life. We know that great schools need great teachers and our teachers need to be supported by the best available technology, which is why we are looking for highly skilled and dedicated IT professionals with a passion for education to join our team.
Our highly-successful network of 35 schools educates over 20,000 students across Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth. They are achieving some of the best results in the country despite being largely in areas of historic academic underachievement.
We are now looking to recruit an exceptional IT Team Leader to work alongside the Field Service Manager to deliver an outstanding IT service to the Hastings cluster of Ark schools.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of School working practices and policies
• Act as a role model for high quality customer service
• Have the ability to handle multiple jobs at the same time
• Provide guidance, support and training for IT systems as required by the schools
• Lead the team to achieve operational targets and improve outcomes
• Be aligned with Ark’s ethos of high aspirations and high expectations of self and others
To apply, please go to https://goo.gl/FFXQVN. Please submit your application by 11am on Friday 23rd June 2017.
If you would like to discuss the role, or have any queries, please contact the recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 23rd June 2017
Start date: July 2017
Salary: £35,000-£38,000 depending on experience+ 11% Pension Contributions
Contract: Permanent; Full-time
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.