North London Grammar School (NLGS) is an Outstanding school in categories (OFSTED 2018). NLGS is a modern independent grammar school situated in Hendon with state-of-the-art facilities where interactive Smart Boards are available in every classroom. We have small classes where individual attention and interactive activities are more achievable.
NLGS is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking IT Technician to join our IT Support Team supporting our Technical Officer to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
• Support all staff in the use of IT Services
• Regularly updating our website
• Regularly updating our social media
• Support pupils and all members of the school community in their use of ICT
• Support and develop IT usage and skills across the school.
• Assist with the installation of software.
• Offer a high level of day to day service support to staff and students, trouble shooting issues which arise.
• Assist the Admin staff with the operational efficiency, security and on-going maintenance and development of the school’s ICT systems and infrastructure.
• Monitor and maintain all IT Services including maintenance schedules and safety checks
• Ensure all network services are up and running.
• Free car parking on site
• Library facilities open to all
Salary will be negotiable.
Please send your CV and email to email@example.com
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Closing date: 15th of October 2019 at 12.00 pm.