25 hours per week term-time 38 weeks
(8.00am till 1.00pm)
Elthorne Park High School is looking to recruit an experienced, IT professional and self-motivated person to provide comprehensive IT support to the school. This is an exciting time to join our IT Support team as we have recently overhauled the School IT systems which has run alongside a new building expansion project.
Within your role you will provide helpdesk support and maintenance across multiple IT systems and platforms under the direction of the IT Network Manager.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well in a busy environment
• Be methodical, well organised and display an appropriate level of confidentiality
• Have excellent ICT, literacy and numeracy skills
In return you will receive;
• The support of committed, dedicated and friendly colleagues
• A School that is reflective and strives for continual improvement
Elthorne Park High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
For an application pack, please visit the Vacancy page on the School website
or contact the school on 020 8566 1166. Specific queries regarding this vacancy should be directed to Ian Serrao (IT Network Manager) email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 1st November 2017
An enhanced DBS clearance check is required for the successful candidate before they can start working at the School.
For further information, please contact Wendy Henderson tel. 0208 5661166 firstname.lastname@example.org