Required as soon as possible
Basis: 37 hours per week 52 weeks per year
Salary: Equivalent to NJC Grade 4 Points 7-11 (currently £20092-£21748 per annum).
Bexhill Academy is an 11-16 school with an excellent local reputation and is part of the Attwood Academies Trust. If you are developing a career in IT support, this is an ideal opportunity for you to gain experience in a forward thinking and fast moving support environment, where your input and ideas are valued and encouraged. You will join a small highly efficient team to deliver first rate end user IT support.
The role consists of managing helpdesk requests to ensure an effective IT service is accessible. Key skills include excellent computing skills, communicating with colleagues at all levels and good organisational abilities. You should have at least a year's experience in a similar role.
- You will be competent in using Microsoft operating systems (Win 7, 8, 10) & Office in a networked environment and have experience of hardware repair of laptops, PC’s, printer, etc
- Experience of Microsoft server operating system, including management of users, groups, group polices and other settings relating to client configuration and security
- Experience with administering and using Google G-Suite products
- You will have an understanding of local area networks including VLANs and managed switches
- Operational experience of Apple Mac and Chrome OS operating systems would be beneficial
- You will have a good standard of education with at least GCSE Grade C and above in English and Mathematics or equivalent level
- You will be a team player with a professional personable attitude and a desire to give good service to the academy stakeholders
- You will have an appreciation for GDPR, confidentiality and safeguarding within education
In return, we will offer you:
- excellent facilities in a modern building
- a chance to be part of a friendly supportive team and caring academy community
- a varied interesting work-life where you will learn and grow
- eligibility to be included in the academy attendance reward scheme
Please send completed Academy Applications (No CV’s or Agencies) by: 9.00am on Monday 18th January 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held soon after. (Please note previous applicants need not apply)
If you would like to discuss the post further please contact email@example.com with ‘IT Post Application’ in the subject line.
Please see our recruitment information available on our website www.bexhillacademy.org for more details.
“The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check."