Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently assisting a Kirklees secondary school in their search for a suitably qualified IT Technician. The ideal candidate will have the technical skills and customer service approach to be able to provide and outstanding service to staff and students. Experience in support of desktop and server applications/operating systems is essential. It would also be desirable to have previous experience working in a school environment.
The position is initially on a day-to-day supply basis but could lead to a more long-term or permanent position for the right candidate.
We will also require you to hold a current Enhanced DBS certificate and it be registered on the Online Update Service. If your DBS isn't registered online, or you do not hold a DBS, Vision will assist in your application.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Autism Awareness, Safeguarding and Prevent qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.